In this Podcast:
- Feelings have a beginning, middle, and an end.
- Exhaustion can come from a feeling that hasn’t been fully felt.
- Our body is our unconscious, any good practice will reveal what is there.
- When the unconscious comes up to the surface it is an opportunity for healing.
- We often experience resistance to feeling this stuff and develop strategies to avoid it.
- We can also develop a process of being in engagement with the encounter and through that, heal and develop a sense of stability that is not dependent on the outer world of circumstances. This is a special type of strength.
- Stories to illustrate the transition from resistance into acceptance and allowance. What we resist persists.
- Developing a process and what a process is.